ingredients (4 people)
- 350-400 gr pasta (preferably something like Penne)
- 300 gr smoked salmon (sliced into cubes or strips)
- 2 zucchini (cut into julienne)
- 1 chopped onion or shalot
- 100 gr (salmon flavoured) Philadelphia or some other kind of light fresh cheese
time: 10 minutes or how long it takes to cook the pasta
- boil the pasta, al dente of course (take at least one minute of the recommended cooking time)
- with the pasta boiling you gently cook glaze the onion in some olive oil.
- add the sliced zucchini and some salt and freshly grated black pepper and let it simmer for a couple of minutes
- now add the sliced or diced salmon
- when the pasta is almost cooked add the fresh cheese to the salmon and zucchini and maybe add some water from the pasta to create a smooth sauce
- when the pasta is almost done add it to the sauce, and maybe add some of the pasta water too.
Post a Comment